Explore Rome historical routes between Green Hills and Ancient Sites. These 4 days road bike experience will lead you to climb Sabina Mountains as Fara Sabina after you'll taste half Gran Fondo di Roma towards Castel Gandolfo , Rocca di Papa and Rocca Priora , unforgettable locations in the most famous mountains of Roma , third day let's go to the sea across Bracciano Lake where you can pedal in absolute quiet and the last day let's go to discover Tivoli and the unspoiled Monti Lucretili Mountains .
This road bike tour is waiting for you .
This is a hard collection and requires a very good level of training !
Groups of 6 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming 3* stars bike hotel in Central Rome or 4* stars bike hotel in Central Rome on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra for Double Single use or Single bedroom
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Lago di Bracciano and Lago di Albano
- Reach the top of Rocca Priora Pass
- Climb the "Murus" in Rocca di Papa
- Discover Tivoli and Monti Lucretili unspoiled area
- Cross ancient sites as Fori Imperiali and Colosseum
- Choose Rome and stay with your family enjoying Rome when you'll cycle with friends
- Enjoy the Sabina Mountains
- Visit Eternal Rome
- Experience the Rome famous food and its restaurants
Please note except first day you'll come back to Rome by Train
Tours 4 Distance 446 km Elevation 6,460 m