This wonderful tour will let you discover the unbelievable Mountains of Central Italy , you'll go there crossing four Regions ( Lazio , Abruzzo , Marche and Umbria ) . Starting from Rieti you'll reach all the most famous Mountains where Giro d'Italia has been taken place many times . You'll cross the first day the historical and green Gole di Antrodoco , reach the Sella di Corno Pass and Capannelle Pass towards to Gran Sasso Park climbing Gran Sasso from Teramo side ,on the second day you'll face the demanding and spectacular up and down of Campo Tosto Lake climbing the local "Mont Ventoux" the long uphill of Forca di Presta around 1000 of elevation and then through the wonderful Castelluccio you'll arrive in Norcia ,on the third day you'll pass small gems as Cascia and Leonessa and after that you'll climb the very hard Vallonina the most alpine climbing in Central Italy after this you'll have a panoramic and fresh downhill before arriving to Rocca Sinibalda for the final huge lunch .
This is a hard tour and requires very high level of training !!
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Central Italy
- Reach the wonderful mountain roads of Lazio , Marche , Umbria and Abruzzo
- Enjoy the Gran Sasso and Terminillo Climb
- Wondeful Tour across Gole di Antrodoco , Capannelle Pass , Gran Sasso , Campotosto Lake , Forca Di Presta , Castelluccio , Norcia , Cascia , Leonessa , Vallonina Climb , Terminillo and Rieti
- Experience the Italian famous food and wine
Stages 3 Distance 384 km Elevation 8,570 m