You will have the fantastic opportunity, exclusively on Bednbikes , to be able to carry out a training camp with the famous amateur cycling Team Cicli Rossi - Canottieri Roma Bianchi . On the first day you'll discover Abruzzo climbing the Capannelle Pass and coming back across Campotosto Lake, second day you'll have a relax day discovering the biggest waterfalls in Italy ( Cascata delle Marmore ) and on the third day you will challenge yourself and your companions on the route of the famous and demanding Gran Fondo del Terminillo.
This is a Hard Tour and requires a very good level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming and luxury 4* hotel in Rieti .
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Have a hard training days with famous amateur cyclists
- Take in stunning views of Lazio and Abruzzo
- Reach the wonderful mountain road of Capannelle
- Climb the most famous uphill of Centre Italy "Vallonina"
- Discover the unspoiled Campotosto Lake
- Visit Umbria , Lazio and Abruzzo
- Experience the famous food of Rieti
Tours 3 Distance 330 km Elevation 5,520 m