This wonderful MTB adventure will lead you to discover the best places in the Dolomites . You'll climb alone in the wild nature some epic places as Passo Giau , Marmolada , Monte Civetta , Monte Pelmo , 5 Torri , Croda da Lago and many other hidden locations escorted by our local expert bikers .
In this MTB Adventure you will join this unforgettable experience with local expert bikers . You'll discover the strong rocky mountains and wild Dolomites nature and at the same time you'll challenge epic climbs alone in the mountains .
On the first we'll start from Passo Staulanza rounding the famous Monte Pelmo passing panoramic routes and magic trails through Passo , for a total climb of 1440 meters of elevation , on the second day you'll cross the long and wonderful mountains road that leads from Passo Staulanza to Cortina ( 5 torri ) arriving to Passo Giau then descending Via della Vena to Cadore valley through unspoiled green forests before to challenge one of the hardest downhill in Europe , on the third day you'll discover the enchanting mountains between Arabba and Marmolada , on the final day here we are to challenge the route from Alleghe to Selva di Cadore unforgettable climbs up to Passo Giau with almost 2500 meters elevation and descending to Alleghe where our staff will wait you for the final huge lunch .
This is a hard tour and requires high level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a Bike Hotel in Selva Di Cadore on double occupancy
- Full Biker Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality MTB ( Front or Full ) or E-Bike
- Expert Local Bikers will guide you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Arrival/departure transfers from Venice or Verona Airports . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Tours 4 Distance 189 km Elevation 8,500 m