The Dolomiti Epic Climbing 3 Days Tour is the road bike unique experience with which you will cycle through the most famous mountains in the Dolomiti area , Unesco world heritage site , In this Cycling Strong Experience you will join this unforgettable adventure with local experienced cyclists . You'll discover the strong rocky mountains and at the same time you'll challenge epic climbs like Tre Cime di Lavaredo , Pordoi , Gardena , Passo Giau and more . On the first day let's do the "warm-up" pedaling to the famous climb of Tre Cime di Lavaredo ( 7 Kilometers of a very hard ascent ) , where in 1973 Eddie Merckx revealed to the world his huge class during the Giro ; you'll start from Cortina d'Ampezzo passing the panoramic route through Passo Tre Croci and Misurina Lake ,for a total climb for 2300 meters of elevation , on the second day you'll climb the long and wonderful mountains road that leads from Cortina to Zoldo climbing two passes like Cibiana and Staulanza then descend to Cadore valley through unspoiled green forests before to challenge one of the hardest climb in Europe , Passo Giau 10 kilometers for 1000 meters of elevation ) , on the final day here we are to challenge the route of Dolomiti Marathon climbing Valparola , Campolongo , Pordoi Sella , Gardena , Campolongo again and Falzarego from Arabba to Cortina with almost 3100 meters elevation where our staff will wait you for the final huge lunch .
This is a hard/pro tour and requires very high level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy .
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Venice Airports . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Dolomiti Mountains
- Reach the wonderful and wild pass of Giau , Falzarego , Tre Croci and more
- Enjoy the Tre Cime di Lavaredo Climb
- Discover the wild rocky mountains between Arabba and Cortina
- Experience the Veneto famous food and wine
Tours 4 Distance 310 km Elevation 8,290 m