Wonderful cycling experience in Bolsena and Tuscia area , you'll have the opportunity to cycle with expert local cyclists . On the first day you'll discover olives oil green hills pedaling through the High Tuscia beyond the sea, on the second day you'll measure yourself doing the Bolsena Lake Ring discovering the biggest lake in Central Italy , on the third day you will challenge yourself and your companions on the route of the wonderful Maremma in Tuscany and on the last day you'll reach through demanding up and down the South Tuscia and Vico Lake .
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming farmhouse in Bolsena Lake .
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Have an unforgettable cycling days with local cyclists
- Take in stunning views of Lazio and Tuscany
- Reach the wonderful mountain road of Latera
- Experience the Bolsena Lake Ring
- Discover the wild Bolsena Lake and the rocky Vico Lake
- Visit Tuscany and Lazio
- Experience the famous food and olive oil of Tuscia area
Tours 4 Distance 326 km Elevation 3,730 m