Wonderful training in Ciociaria and Fiuggi area ,where you'll have the opportunity to cycle with expert local cyclists . On the first day you'll climb Campo Staffi uphill until the ski lifts , on the second day you'll go to discover the wonderful and demanding Monti Simbruini Ring ,and on the last day you'll climb the undiscovered Campo Catino . Explore Fiuggi and its wonderful area with rocky mountains to climb as Monti Simbruini , green hills and wineyards fields . This cycling experience will lead in one of the wildest areas of the Centro Italia .
This is a hard tour and requires very good level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming spa Hotel 4* in Fiuggi on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with soft drinks either at the hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Ciociaria Hills
- Reach the wonderful hills road of Cesanese
- Enjoy the Simbruini Park Ring
- Visit Lazio
- Experience the Ciociaria famous food and wine
- Enjoy the Spa in our partner bike Hotel in Fiuggi
Tours 3 Distance 248 km Elevation 6,020 m