Wonderful training in Rieti & Abruzzo area , you'll have the opportunity to cycle with the famous amateur cyclists Angelo Martorelli , Giorgio Anselmicchio and Cristian Bianchetti and other local cyclists . On the first day you'll discover Umbria climbing the Gavelli Pass and coming back across Leonessa, on the second day you'll discover Abruzzo climbing the Capanelle Pass and coming back across Campotosto Lake , on the third day you'll have a relax day discovering the biggest waterfalls in Italy ( Cascata delle Marmore ) , on the fourth day you'll come back in Abruzzo climbing the Sella di Corno and Torninparte and on the last day you will challenge yourself and your companions on the route of the famous and demanding Gran Fondo del Terminillo.
This is a Pro Tour and requires a very high level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming and luxury 4* hotel in Rieti .
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Have a hard training days with famous amateur cyclists
- Take in stunning views of Lazio and Abruzzo
- Reach the wonderful mountain road of Capannelle
- Climb the most famous uphill of Centre Italy "Vallonina"
- Discover the unspoiled Campotosto Lake
- Visit Umbria , Lazio and Abruzzo
- Experience the famous food of Rieti
Tours 5 Distance 599 km Elevation 9,930 m