Explore Rome historical routes between Green Hills and Ancient Sites. These 4 days road bike experience will lead you to climb Sabina Mountains as Fara Sabina after you'll taste half Gran Fondo di Roma towards Castel Gandolfo , Rocca di Papa and Rocca Priora , unforgettable locations in the most famous mountains of Roma , third day let's go to the sea across Bracciano Lake where you can pedal in absolute quiet and the last day have a relaxed day on the Roman coastal road . This road bike tour is waiting for you .
Groups of 6 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming 3* stars bike hotel in Central Rome or 4* stars bike hotel in Central Rome on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra for Double Single use or Single bedroom
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Lago di Bracciano and Lago di Albano
- Reach the top of Rocca Priora Pass
- Climb the "Murus" in Rocca di Papa
- Cross ancient sites as Fori Imperiali and Colosseum
- Choose Rome and stay with your family enjoying Rome when you'll cycle with friends
- Enjoy the Sabina Mountains
- Visit Eternal Rome
- Experience the Rome famous food and its restaurants
Tours 4 Distance 357 km Elevation 3,530 m
Please note 2nd and 3rd day you'll come back to Rome by Train