Explore Rome historical routes between Green Hills and Ancient Sites. These 4 days road bike experience will lead you to climb Flaminia Mountains as Formello and Valle Muricana after you'll relax on the coastal road between Ostia Antica and Anzio , third day you'll try the 1st part of Gran Fondo di Roma towards Castel Gandolfo and Frascati , unforgettable locations in the most famous mountains of Roma and the last day let's go to see the beautiful Roman sites where you can pedal in absolute quiet during Sunday morning . This road bike tour is waiting for you .
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming 3* stars bike hotel in Central Rome or 4* stars bike hotel in Central Rome on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Extra for Double Single use or Single bedroom
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Lago di Albano
- Reach the top of Castelgandolfo Pass
- Climb the "Papalina" in Albano Lake
- Cross ancient sites as Fori Imperiali and Colosseum
- Choose Rome and stay with your family enjoying Rome when you'll cycle with friends
- Enjoy the Flaminia Mountains
- Visit Ostia Antica and Anzio
- Experience the Rome famous food and its restaurants
Please note 2nd and 3rd day you'll come back to Rome by Train
Tours 4 Distance 178 km Elevation 1,580 m