Welcome in Rocca Sinibalda , an unspoiled small town in the heart of Sabina Valley . You will discover the wonderful Sabina with our professional tour guided from an expert local cyclist . These 5 days road bike experience will lead you to climb High Sabina Mountains as Monte Tancia and Fontecerro and the famous Mortirolo Sabino . On the first day let's to Abruzzo to have a warm-up with the demanding tour of Quattro Venti that will lead you in the Bassa Sabina area with its enchanting small villages , on the second day you'll discover the long but sweet uphill from Carsoli to Valico di Monte Bove and come back across the spectacular Turano Lake , on the third day you'll have the opportunity to engage yourself doing the well known route of Randonneè Sabina , on the fourth day a short but difficult stage climbing Magnlardo and on the last day here we are to try the terrific Mortirolo Sabino from Castel Di Tora .
Level is hard means we require a very good training to enjoy this tour !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming stone farmhouse or historical guesthouse in Rocca Sinibalda on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Lago del Salto and Lago del Turano
- Reach the top of Fontecerro Pass
- Enjoy the High Sabina Mountains
- Visit Rocca Sinibalda Castle
- Experience the Sabina famous food and olive oil
Tour Summary : 5 Days Distance 497 km Elevation 8.580 meters