Wonderful cycling experience in South East Sicily area , you'll have the opportunity to see unforgettable and hidden places with other local cyclists . You'll discover the lush East Sicily and at the same time you'll reach undiscovered routes between Rocky Mountains , Ancient Ruins and Blue Sea . On the first day you'll climb the panoramic route that from Noto leads to Palazzolo Acreide , second day you'll go to the marvellous Ragusa province with its unbelievable towns as Modica Ragusa and Giarraratana , third day you'll explore the south of the south.......... from Noto to the extraordinary Scicli you'll arrive at the southern cape there : Capo Passero where the Sicilian Sea meets the Ionian sea .
Groups of 6 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy in Noto .
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Central Sicily
- Reach the wonderful mountain roads of Monti Iblei and Palazzolo Acreide,
- Enjoy the Ragusa and Giarratana Climb
- Discover the wild rocky mountains between Ragusa and Siracusa
- Reach the Siracusa Ancient Historical Places
- Experience the Sicilian famous food and wine
Tours 3 Distance 345 km Elevation 4,170 m