Wonderful cycling experience in South East Sicily area , you'll have the opportunity to see unforgettable and hidden places with other local cyclists . You'll discover the lush East Sicily and at the same time you'll reach undiscovered routes between Rocky Mountains , Ancient Ruins and Blue Sea . On the first day let's go to warm-up our legs discovering Siracusa and its gem Ortigia coming back from the Canicattini Bagni rocky mountain , on the second day you'll experience the divine Avola Antica climb that will lead you in The Riserva of Cassbile Park then you'll do an unforgettable downhill to Noto , on the third day you'll climb the panoramic route that from Noto leads to Palazzolo Acreide , fourth day you'll go to the marvellous Ragusa province with its unbelievable towns as Modica Ragusa and Giarraratana ,on the last day you'll explore the south of the south.......... from Noto to the extraordinary Scicli you'll arrive at the southern cape there : Capo Passero where the Sicilian Sea meets the Ionian sea .
Groups of 6 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy in Noto .
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Central Sicily
- Reach the wonderful mountain roads of Monti Iblei and Palazzolo Acreide,
- Enjoy the Ragusa and Giarratana Climb
- Discover the wild rocky mountains between Ragusa and Siracusa
- Reach the Siracusa Ancient Historical Places
- Experience the Sicilian famous food and wine
Tours 5 Distance 533 km Elevation 6,160 m