Sabina to Ciociaria Tour is the cycling experience with which you will cycle through undiscovered places in absolute freedom by changing the place to sleep every night , In this Tour you'll reach wonderful routes between Sabina and Ciociaria , the wildest areas near Rome . On the first day let's start the experience climbing Monte Livata and arrive in Fiuggi where a Spa session will wait for you , on the second day you'll complete the Monti Simbruini Ring with 3000 meters of elevation and come back in Fiuggi to have a complete relax in our partner spa hotel , on the third day you'll have a relaxed day going around the green Ciociaria and on the last day you'll come back to Sabina crossing Monti Simbruini and Monti Lucretili area , where a final huge lunch will wait for you .
This is a hard tour and requires very high level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Monte Livata
- Reach the wonderful mountain roads of Simbruini and Lucretili park
- Enjoy the Campo Staffi Climb
- Discover the lush vineyards of Cesanese near Fiuggi
- Visit Sabina and Ciociaria
- Experience the Italian famous food and wine
Stages 4 Distance 483 km Elevation 9,400 m