Sabina to Ciociaria Tour is the unforgettable cycling experience with which you will cycle through undiscovered places in absolute freedom by changing the place to sleep every night , In this Tour you'll reach wonderful routes between Sabina and Ciociaria , the wildest areas near Rome . On the first day let's start the experience climbing Monte Livata and arrive in Fiuggi where a Spa session will wait for you , on the second day you'll complete the Monti Simbruini Ring with 3000 meters of elevation and come back in Fiuggi to have a complete relax in our partner spa hotel , on the third day you'll have a relaxed day going around the green Ciociaria and its vineyards , on the fourth day you'll explore the South Ciociaria with its demanding climb like Veroli and Anagni and on the last day you'll come back to Sabina crossing Monti Simbruini and Monti Lucretili area , where a final huge lunch will wait for you .
This is a Pro Tour and requires very high level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Monte Livata
- Reach the wonderful mountain roads of Simbruini and Lucretili park
- Enjoy the Campo Staffi Climb
- Discover the lush vineyards of Cesanese near Fiuggi
- Visit Sabina and Ciociaria
- Experience the Italian famous food and wine
Stages 4 Distance 596 km Elevation 11,170 m