The Haunting Western Marche Bike Paradise will give you the opportunity to explore the surprising Appennino hills , will give you the chance to discover hidden Marche's gems , will give you the opportunity to discover historical towns as Camerino , San Severino Marche and Cingoli .
Our local cyclists will take you to explore this wonderful area , every day with you to discover this Bike Paradise corner .
But this tour not only gives you the opportunity to practice cycling but also gives you the opportunity to visit unique panoramas in the world immersed in the splendor of central Italy and last but not least to try the delicious culinary tradition of the Marche and its renowned wine.
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 6 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming Farm Resort in the Appennino heart
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
- Laundry service
- Basic insurance
- Wine tasting
- Wine aperitif (incl. in 5 and 6 nights package)
- Pasta cooking class (incl. in 6 nights package)
- SPA access
- Welcome bag
- Gpx tracks
- Detailed briefing on the starting date of the tour
- Telephone assistance 24H
- Cycling kit (jersey + water bottle)
- Daily guided bike tours
- Professional local guide
- Support vehicle during bike tours
- 3 guided visits for non-cyclists (Osimo, Macerata and Recanati)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bike Rental ( not mandatory )
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views from Cingoli the Marche balcony
- Reach the panoramic and wild reserve of Montefalco
- Enjoy the Sassotetto Climb
- Discover the wild rocky Sibiliini mountains
- Experience the Marche famous food and wine
Tours 6 Distance 305 km Elevation 4,400 m
Monte Cafaggio Reserve
We will go to Pioraco, a precious town nestled in a canyon, between Marche and Umbria. Afterwards, climb up to La Morca: a short and steep mountain, then descend again until Esanatoglia, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, is known as the "the town of the seven bell-towers".
Cycling through the History
Fully step into the history of the Marche. Camerino, Urbisaglia, Tolentino and San Severino Marche are the towns that we'll pass during this ride. In addition, we will travel through natural beautiful places such as Abbadia di Fiastra,
Fiastra is one of the most beautiful places in central Italy. Its light blue is well known throughout the region! Don't miss the opportunity to take pictures in the small panoramic town of S.Lorenzo al lago!
Serrapetrona is a beautiful town located at the foot of the Appennini Mountains. But despite this, it produces one of the best Italian wines: Vernaccia di Serrapetrona in this colourful hilly area.
You'll arrive at the famous Cingoli , also known as "Le Marche's balcony", thanks to its 360° panoramic view from the top of Sibillini to Conero and the seafront!
Entering the wild completely through secondary roads, we will climb to the Monte Lago plateau. But before that, it was the passage into the green and rocky valley of Pioraco, where the famous fairy trails and waterfalls are located.