Join us and explore Rodos & Symi: this road bike experience will bring straight to the rocky mountains , ancient monasteries and blue coastal road of unspoiled Greece. The scope of the road bike tours, is not only stay on the saddle , but even to discover the real Greek traditions: green olive oil, cheese goat cheese and the classic best Greek food. In our unique event, you will taste some of our favourite producers. Travelling with a small group of adventurers and Rodos local expert cycling guides, you will enjoy the perfect combination of nature, food, sea and sport.
This 6 Days tour will bring you on the first day to discover one of the most beautiful Dodecanese islands Symi . You'll climb a dramatic route with breathtaking views and unforgettable scenarios arriving in the top of the Vigla Mountain . After you'll descend to come back to Symi passing the old town Horio . On the second day let's go to discover the heart of Rodos across small villages as Psinthos and Kalithea. On the third day let's go again from Rodos to the wild west coast exploring the the famous wine area of the island . On the fourth day let's go to discover the heart of Rodos between hilly roads and unspoiled routes going to the Butterfly Valley . On the fifth day let's have a break with our special Gastronomy & Wine Tour , where the food and wine will be the scope of this day !! And last but not least the marvellous South Rodos Tour where you'll be plunged into the wildness of South Rodos visiting many small villages and with a must : we'll stop into the most authentic Greek Taverna Το Λημέρι του Ληστή ( To limeri tou listì ) where you'll forget to be a cyclist............
Choose between Road Bike , E-Road Bike and Gravel Bike , as you prefer !
This is an Intermediate Tour and requires a good level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a Rodos resorts on double occupancy
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- High Quality Cycle ( Gravel , Road Bike or Road E-Bike )
- Car Support
- Sightseeing and shopping suggestions
- All Baggage transfers
- Pick-up of bikes and gear in Castellina
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Full immersion in Rodos History
- Explore Symi Dodecannese Island
- Magical stay at an original medieval city as Rodos
- Riding through scenic landscapes where “Colosso di Rodi” has been filmed
- Discover the killer climbs of Rodos & Symi
- Enjoy your resort with wine & food focus
Stages 6 Distance 353 km Elevation 4,900 m