The Unforgettable Southern Marche Bike Paradise will take you to explore green valleys and coastal roads , will give you the chance to explore hidden woods , will give you the opportunity to view unforgettable panoramas from the Marche hills wild and beatiful hidden towns as Cupra Marittima , Comunanza , Cossignano and more...
Our cycling experts will guide you to know this magic area every day to discover this Bike Paradise corner .
But this tour not only gives you the opportunity to practice cycling but also gives you the opportunity to visit unique panoramas in the world immersed in the splendor of central Italy and last but not least to try the delicious culinary tradition of the Marche and its renowned wine.
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 6 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming Farm Resort in the Appennino heart
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
- Laundry service
- Basic insurance
- Wine tasting
- Wine aperitif (incl. in 5 and 6 nights package)
- Pasta cooking class (incl. in 6 nights package)
- SPA access
- Welcome bag
- Gpx tracks
- Detailed briefing on the starting date of the tour
- Telephone assistance 24H
- Cycling kit (jersey + water bottle)
- Daily guided bike tours
- Professional local guide
- Support vehicle during bike tours
- 3 guided visits for non-cyclists (Osimo, Macerata and Recanati)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bike Rental ( not mandatory )
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Appennino Mountains
- Reach the panoramic and wild reserve of Montefalco
- Enjoy the Forca di Presta Climb "Mont Ventoux"
- Discover the wild rocky mountains between Ascoli and Norcia
- Experience the Marche famous food and wine
Tours 6 Distance 300 km Elevation 3,850 m
Sea and Mountains
First arrive at the Cupramarittima sea and then pass through the peaceful Valmenocchia valley, where time stopped a few years ago. Then, briefly climbed to Cossignano.
In such a simple journey, we will have the opportunity to admire the beauty of the sea from the panoramic road to Acquaviva Picena, which is one of the main geological features of the area: Marche badlands !
This is a magical place, surrounded by several fairy tales about the fairy Sibilla . We will start from the small mountain town of Comunanza, and then continue to Montefortino, Montemonaco, and then to Gerosa Lake.
Campofilone, famous for the home made pasta, Montefiore, Monterubbiano, Moresco, Petritoli, Carassai and Cossignano. All the Renaissance and Medieval towns are some of the treasures of the southern Marche.
Papa Sisto Tour
Between the counter-reform and the application of the dogma of the Trento Council, Papa Sisto V was born and lived between Grottammare and Montalto delle Marche in the Tesino Valley. We will ride on the upper part of the epic Valtesino (Epic Valtesino) and admire the beautiful Renaissance and medieval towns Cossignano, Montalto, Montedinove, Rotella, Castignano and Offida!
Beautiful Vineyards ! This tour will pass through the Rosso Piceno Superiore DOC area, which is a truly tasteful Marche red wine . Now, all that's left is to ride and taste this delicious wine.