This extremely unusual road bike tour in Piedmont will take us from the beautiful Langhe region to the Ligurian Sea. We will start our cycling experience in Piedmont, passing through some very famous vineyards and charming villages, full of history, and will spend a week cycling along peaceful roads. Cycling for two days in the Basse Langhe area, visiting villages named after very famous white and red wines: Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera d'Alba, Diano d'Alba, Dolcetto d'Alba, etc. However, the area is also known for its delicious cuisine and local recipes for white and black truffles and many different savoury cheeses.
From the third day, we'll leave the area to get closer to the sea. Charming villages, cycling on the tiny roads away from traffic, waiting for us, rolling hills and finally the Ligurian Sea, we'll ride along the road of the famous Milano-Sanremo road bike race. A road bike tour in Piedmont can only accommodate up to 7 people. During the trip, we will always provide you with the help of Van Assistance, and you will rest in a exclusive accommodation personally selected by our team. Our team is fully focused on the details to ensure the best bike tour in Piedmont!
This is an intermediate tour and requires a good level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy .
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- Luggage Transfer
- Arrival/departure transfers from Florence/Pisa Airports . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Barolo and Alba
- Reach the wonderful towns like Bellagio , Luino and Dongo
- Enjoy the famous and hard Ghisallo Climb as the Pro in the Giro di Lombardia
- Discover the Iseo Lake wild and lush nature
- Experience the Northern Italy famous food and wine
Tours 5 Distance 365 km Elevation 7,250 m