The Surprising Western Marche Bike Paradise will give you the opportunity to climb the unspoiled Appennino mountains , will give you the chance to explore hidden woods , will give you the opportunity to discover historical towns as Camerino , San Severino Marche and Tolentino and why not...challenging climbs as Sassotetto , Monte Predicatore , Cappella Pass and more...
Our local cyclists will take you to explore this wonderful area , every day with you to discover this Bike Paradise corner .
But this tour not only gives you the opportunity to practice cycling but also gives you the opportunity to visit unique panoramas in the world immersed in the splendor of central Italy and last but not least to try the delicious culinary tradition of the Marche and its renowned wine.
This is a hard tour and requires very high level of training !!
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 6 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming Farm Resort in the Appennino heart
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
- Laundry service
- Basic insurance
- Wine tasting
- Wine aperitif (incl. in 5 and 6 nights package)
- Pasta cooking class (incl. in 6 nights package)
- SPA access
- Welcome bag
- Gpx tracks
- Detailed briefing on the starting date of the tour
- Telephone assistance 24H
- Cycling kit (jersey + water bottle)
- Daily guided bike tours
- Professional local guide
- Support vehicle during bike tours
- 3 guided visits for non-cyclists (Osimo, Macerata and Recanati)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bike Rental ( not mandatory )
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views from Cingoli the Marche balcony
- Reach the panoramic and wild reserve of Montefalco
- Enjoy the Sassotetto Climb
- Discover the wild rocky Sibiliini mountains
- Experience the Marche famous food and wine
Tours 3 Distance 330 km Elevation 5,100 m
Nothing to envy to alpine stages of Giro d'Italia! Considered as the queen climb of the whole Sibillini area, but this time we'll challenge it from Bolognola side, this long and panoramic road will keep you silent. Enjoy the most you can of this route. But that's not all: you'll pass another panoramic route across Fiastra Lake, that will complete this wonderful and unforgettable ride!
Cingoli the Marche Balcony
We start our experience at full gas! We'll climb first Pian dell'Elmo, the top of the Natural Reserve of S.Vicino/Canfaito going close to Borgo Elcito, the little Tibet of Le Marche. Then you'll arrive at the famous Cingoli , also known as "Le Marche's balcony", thanks to its 360° panoramic view from the top of Sibillini to Conero and the seafront!
Cupi Climb from Fiastra Lake
The road climbs regularly, between green meadows and woods. For Cupi the slope becomes challenging, about 10%, but after a while it becomes much more easy. There are no more trees, only fields and pastures. This will be the landscape, typical of the Sibillini, which will accompany us for a while. We arrive at the top at the crossroads for Nemi, then go down and go up a bit to the village of Cupi