Join us and explore Rodos : this road bike experience will bring straight to the rocky mountains , ancient monasteries and blue coastal road of unspoiled Greece. The scope of the road bike tours, is not only stay on the saddle , but even to discover the real Greek traditions: green olive oil, cheese goat cheese and the classic best Greek food. In our unique event, you will taste some of our favourite producers. Travelling with a small group of adventurers and Rodos local expert cycling guides, you will enjoy the perfect combination of nature, food, sea and sport.
This 4 Days tour will start on the first day with the famous climb to Profitis Ilias and then coming back to Rodos cycling on the wonderful west coastal road . On the second day let's go again from Rodos to the wild west coast exploring the the famous wine area of the island . On the third day the marvellous South Rodos Tour where you'll be plunged into the wildness of South Rodos visiting many small villages and with a must : we'll stop into the most authentic Greek Taverna Το Λημέρι του Ληστή ( To limeri tou listì ) where you'll forget to be a cyclist............. On the last day let's go to discover the heart of Rodos between hilly roads and unspoiled routes going to the Butterfly Valley .
Choose between Road Bike , E-Road Bike and Gravel Bike , as you prefer !
This is a Hard Tour and requires a very high level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a Rodos resorts on double occupancy
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- High Quality Cycle ( Gravel , Road Bike or Road E-Bike )
- Car Support
- Sightseeing and shopping suggestions
- All Baggage transfers
- Pick-up of bikes and gear in Castellina
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Full immersion in Rodos History
- Explore Symi Dodecannese Island
- Magical stay at an original medieval city as Rodos
- Riding through scenic landscapes where “Colosso di Rodi” has been filmed
- Discover the killer climbs of Rodos & Symi
- Enjoy your resort with wine & food focus
Stages 4 Distance 415 km Elevation 5,570 m