The Unforgettable Southern Marche Bike Paradise will take you to climb rocky mountains , will give you the chance to explore hidden woods , will give you the opportunity to view unforgettable panoramas from the Marche hills wild and why not...challenging climbs as Forca di Presta , Monte Piselli , Montefalcone and more...
Our cycling experts will guide you to know this magic area every day to discover this Bike Paradise corner .
Moreover we will take you to climb Forca di Presta , well known as the central Italy Mont Ventoux.....you'll see only rocks and blue sky at the last very hard 4 kilometres .
But this tour not only gives you the opportunity to practice cycling but also gives you the opportunity to visit unique panoramas in the world immersed in the splendor of central Italy and last but not least to try the delicious culinary tradition of the Marche and its renowned wine.
This is a hard tour and requires very high level of training !!
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 6 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming Farm Resort in the Appennino heart
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
- Laundry service
- Basic insurance
- Wine tasting
- Wine aperitif (incl. in 5 and 6 nights package)
- Pasta cooking class (incl. in 6 nights package)
- SPA access
- Welcome bag
- Gpx tracks
- Detailed briefing on the starting date of the tour
- Telephone assistance 24H
- Cycling kit (jersey + water bottle)
- Daily guided bike tours
- Professional local guide
- Support vehicle during bike tours
- 3 guided visits for non-cyclists (Osimo, Macerata and Recanati)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bike Rental ( not mandatory )
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Appennino Mountains
- Reach the panoramic and wild reserve of Montefalco
- Enjoy the Forca di Presta Climb "Mont Ventoux"
- Discover the wild rocky mountains between Ascoli and Norcia
- Experience the Marche famous food and wine
Tours 5 Distance 485 km Elevation 7,450 m
Exploring Fermo Province
Campofilone, famous for the home made pasta, Montefiore, Monterubbiano, Moresco, Petritoli, Carassai and Cossignano. All the Renaissance and Medieval towns are some of the treasures of the southern Marche.
Forca di Presta
The Grand Final stage is here! You may embark on the most authentic rock climbing trip in the area. You will step into the ancient chestnut forest until you reach the top of the mountain at an altitude of 1.537 meters, from which you can admire the Piana di Castelluccio. The tour ends in one of the most beautiful cities in Italy. Ascoli Piceno .
Monte Piselli Climb
Monte Piselli is the venue for all cyclists in the area. The 360° panoramic view from the sea to the highest peak of the Central Appennino Mountains is just one thing that makes this trip unforgettable. You will rule the Tronto Valley.
Marca Fermana Tour
Along this beautiful route, we will explore the regions and beautiful sights of Fermo Province. Fermo, Grottazzolina, Montegrottone with challenging up and down routes.
Montefalcone Smerillo Route
Montefalcone Appennino and Smerillo are famous for their fossils and geological sand. In fact, Montefalcone has just been built on a 90° sand wall. But to enjoy the best view, you must first face a steep hillside.