Marche is the Bike Paradise !! Unspoiled and green hills , wild and lush nature , green canyons , blue rivers and lake and of course...wonderful gems as Urbino , Gradara , Montefeltro and more...
Our local cycling experts will guided you through this wonderful area every day to discover this Paradise corner .
But this tour not only gives you the opportunity to practice cycling but also gives you the opportunity to visit unique landscapes in the world immersed in the beauty of central Italy and last but not least to try the delicious culinary tradition of the Marche and its renowned wine.
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 6 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming Country House in the Appennino heart
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
- Laundry service
- Basic insurance
- Wine tasting
- Wine aperitif (incl. in 5 and 7 nights package)
- Pasta cooking class (incl. in 7 nights package)
- SPA access
- Welcome bag
- Gpx tracks
- Detailed briefing on the starting date of the tour
- Telephone assistance 24H
- Cycling kit (jersey + water bottle)
- Daily guided bike tours
- Professional local guide
- Support vehicle during bike tours
- 3 guided visits for non-cyclists (Osimo, Macerata and Recanati)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bike rental ( not mandatory )
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Appennino Mountains
- Reach the panoramic and wild canyon of Furlo
- Enjoy the Truffle Tour in Urbino
- Discover the sweet green hills between Urbino and San Marino
- Experience the Marche famous food and wine
Tours 3 Distance 165 km Elevation 1,800 m
Don't worry for this riding duration....this ride will make you forget the Kilometres to be covered. We will visit three gems inlaid in the sweet hills of Montefeltro: Frontino, Piandimeleto and Macerata Feltria villages.
Truffle tour around Urbino
This is an UNESCO bike experience ! Passing through the city of Urbino, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, we will visit the truffle valleys of Acqualagna and the stunning gorges of Gola del Furlo.
In addition to being the town of Valentino Rossi, Tavullia is also part of the "Linea Gotica" of the Second World War due to its tunnels and trenches.