Marche is the Bike Paradise !! Unspoiled mountains , wild and lush nature , green canyons , blue rivers and lake , sweet hills and why not...challenging climbs as Carpegna , San Marino , Monte Petrano and more...
Our local cycling experts will guided you through this wonderful area every day to discover this Paradise corner .
Moreover we will take you to where our great champion Marco Pantani trained: Monte Carpegna, Cippo Pantani.
But this tour not only gives you the opportunity to practice cycling but also gives you the opportunity to visit unique landscapes in the world immersed in the beauty of central Italy and last but not least to try the delicious culinary tradition of the Marche and its renowned wine.
This is a hard tour and requires very high level of training !!
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 6 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in a charming Country House in the Appennino heart
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner included)
- Bicycle Rent and Repair
- Laundry service
- Basic insurance
- Wine tasting
- SPA access
- Welcome bag
- Gpx tracks
- Detailed briefing on the starting date of the tour
- Telephone assistance 24H
- Cycling kit (jersey + water bottle)
- Daily guided bike tours
- Professional local guide
- Support vehicle during bike tours
- 3 guided visits for non-cyclists (Osimo, Macerata and Recanati)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Appennino Mountains
- Reach the panoramic and wild canyon of Furlo
- Enjoy the Marco Pantani Climb "Carpegna"
- Discover the wild rocky mountains between Urbino and San Marino
- Experience the Marche famous food and wine
Tours 3 Distance 255 km Elevation 4,100 m
Republic of San Marino
San Marino is a must! This tour will take you into the Republic of San Marino, where you can enjoy a 360° panoramic breathtaking views. Let your eyes be bewildered by the beauty of the oldest republic in the world!
Cippo Pantani – Monte Carpegna
"I don't need to try every climb of the Grand Tours: Carpegna is enough!" This is what Marco Pantani went through before talking about the most important races in the world. Buried in the natural park of Sasso Simone, this climb is 6.5 kilometers long, with an average of 10.5%.
Gola del Furlo Pass
Well, one of the most beautiful places in Marche. White truffle zone, passing by Urbino, Urbania and Acqualagna: this cycling experience will be unforgettable!