Sabina Valley Tour is the cycling experience with which you will cycle through wonderful places in absolute freedom by changing the place to sleep every night , In this Tour you'll reach undiscovered routes between Rocky Mountains , Green Valleys and Blue Lakes . On the first day let's make the warm-up pedaling to Umbria tasting Collestatte climb and sleep in Piediluco Lake , on the second day you'll climb its majesty Terminillo , the famous and most difficult uphill in Central Italy called Vallonina , on the third day you'll reach the Turano Lake climbing Fontecerro Pass and Monteleone Sabino , on the fourth day you'll climb the Abruzzo rocky mountains through Valico del Bove Pass and on the last day you'll know the terrible Mortirolo Sabino that lead you from Turano Lake and Salto Lake coming back to the Starting Point in Rocca Sinibalda
This is a hard tour and requires very good level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a charming farmhouses or superior bike hotel on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Terminillo
- Reach the wonderful mountain road of Fontecerro and Monteleone
- Enjoy the Vallonina Climb
- Discover the unspoiled blue lakes of Turano and Salto
- Visit Sabina and Abruzzo
- Experience the Italian famous food and wine
Stages 5 Distance 450 km Elevation 8,040 m