Ultra Cycling Rieti is the cycling mystic experience with which you will cycle through wonderful places in absolute freedom , In this Cycling Experience you can pedal with the famous Omar Di Felice , known for his ultra cycling exploits . All the three stages measure more than 200 kms and you'll reach undiscovered routes between Rocky Mountains , Green Valleys and Blue Lakes . On the first day let's make the warm-up pedaling to Umbria and Marche across Amatrice then the first wonderful climb of Forca di Presta with the last 4 kms called "The small Mont Ventoux" that lead you in the Castelluccio di Norcia paradise , on the second day you'll climb the long and wonderful mountain road that leads to Campo Felice - Rocca di Mezzo across the Sirente- Velino Park and climb again from Marsica the uphill until Valico di Colle Bove , on the third day you'll reach the Campotosto Lake climbing Sella di Corno Pass and Capannnelle Pass then , after demanding up and down , you'll reach the famous and most difficult uphill in Central Italy called Vallonina from Leonessa to Terminillo .
This is a Ultra Cycling Tour and requires a specific level of training !
Groups of 4 or more riders: can opt to make a tour private and choose their own dates.
Groups of 8 or more riders: can benefit from a 5% discount.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double rooms in a superior bike hotel on double occupancy
- Full Cyclist Breakfast
- Dinner providing all the evening meals along with beer and soft drinks either at the house or hotel or out at carefully selected restaurants . Our tours aren’t just about great cycling they’re also about great food.
- High Quality Cycle ( Alloy , Carbon or E-Bike )
- Expert Local Cyclist will drive you during all your cycling experience
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Cost for 1 or 2 guides (for the group of maximum 16 cyclists so 1 guide for 8 group members)
- First mechanical aid kit (our cyclist and support vehicle are certified in handling first mechanical aid situations)
- Car Support with Cycle porter ( if you wish to stop your ride , a car will pick you and bring you at home )
- The support vehicle will always make itself available to provide you with complimentary refreshments , bars, gels, sports powder + bottled water, and preferred salty/sugary snacks for feed stations.
- Arrival/departure transfers from Rome Airports (FCO or CIA) . We will pick you up and drop you off at the required airport. If it’s a shared tour we will ask all the clients to arrive around a certain time to enable us to collect everyone and avoid people waiting for too long at airports.
- Taxes and VAT
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Mandatory Travel Insurance for Cyclists and Travel Insurance Bike / EUR 50 per person
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Wine, alcoholic beverages , long drinks, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Take in stunning views of Terminillo and Castelluccio di Norcia
- Reach the wonderful mountain road of Lucoli and Monteleone
- Enjoy the Vallonina Climb and Forca di Presta Climb
- Discover the unspoiled blue lake of Campotosto
- Visit Appennino Area
- Experience the Italian famous food and wine
Tours 3 Distance 605 km Elevation 9,480 m